Saturday, August 23, 2014

Reflection Michelle Holmberg

As I reflect on all that I have learned during this course I must say that my colleagues have played a very big part of that learning process.  As I read your blogs each week it gave me insight to various areas of child development.  It made me begin to look at and consider others points of view knowing that this is truly what forms effective communication.  Reading about others collaborative experiences and events that may have occurred has better prepared me for future collaboration.  As I read the discussion postings each week I felt that this helped to deepen my learning experience as often I would find things that were posted that I had missed during the reading or perhaps interpreted in a different way.

Over the past few weeks you have been kind enough to offer your suggestions and personal learning experiences.  This has allowed me grow in my understanding of communication skills and working collaboratively towards a common goal.  We have exchanged ideas with one another forming a network of early childhood educators that will touch many young lives in the future.

Moving forward in my early childhood career I wish all of you the best in your future goals.  I look forward to continuing to follow your blogs and share in your learning process.  As leaders within the early learning process is crucial that we stay connected so that we can continue to promote awareness of the importance of early childhood education.  This is a field that has a long way to go but I am so pleased to see that there are so many dedicated people such as yourselves.  Without us they do not have a voice and this is something that we can never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michelle

    Thank you for your very kind thoughts. It has truly been a pleasure working with you this term and gaining some of the most valuable information regarding various aspects of the early childhood field. I also wish you the best on your continued educational journey.

    ReplyDelete